Thai Red Curry Chicken
- 500 g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 400 g light coconut milk
- 1 halved zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, quartered then halved
- 1 tbsp. Thai red curry paste 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Turn the rice cooker on STEAM mode. Heat the oil and add the chicken pieces. Stir for about 1 minute. Mix in the red curry paste, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot, onion and salt. Stir for another 3 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk, then pour into the rice cooker.
- Right before serving, add coriander.
For 6 cup capacity, we recommend you to reduce 50% of all the ingredients.